Brynn Marr Hospital complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Brynn Marr Hospital does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Brynn Marr Hospital:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, etc.)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English such as:
- Qualified Interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact: Jennifer Gier, Civil Rights Coordinator (910) 577-2712.
If you believe that Brynn Marr Hospital has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Jennifer Gier, Civil Rights Coordinator
192 Village Drive, Jacksonville, NC 28546
(910) 577-2725 (fax)
If you need help filing a grievance, Jennifer Gier, Civil Rights Coordinator, is available to assist you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.